What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Here’s The Quickest & Easiest Way For You To Short-Cut Your Learning Curve And Look Like A Tennis Pro Your First Few Times On The Court!
- What’s the most effective stroke used by pros when playing a high, bouncingball. (It’s the easiest stroke to learn, too. And it’s especially valuable for short people.)
- How to tackle super fast services and other ‘winners’that come toward you so fast that you don’t have thetime… (And you won’t even move your feet.)
- How to develop ‘tennisbrains’ or the ability to analyze your opponent’s play so that you can spot any sign of weakness in his stroking
- How to learn topspin, underspin,“cut,” flat forehands and which to learn first.(One of them is much easier to master than the rest.)
- Howto practice your forehand and backhand strokes at home so that you candevelop your skills each and every day (even for 5 minutes.)
- How baseball can help you play tennis. (In fact, if you’ve everplayed baseball then you already know some of the tennis basics!)
- How to make your service ‘advanced’ just by adding onesmall element to it. (You have to imagine a sledgehammer this time.)
- What’s the natural placeto hold the racket while waiting for the ball so that you’re always prepared for an incoming one
- Howto gain speed without force by the weight of your body thrown into thestroke. (You’ll need a little stool to learn it.)
- What’sthe one successfully tested footwork formula that will give you aplenty of time to prepare for the incoming ball
Is it something I can trust?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can find out some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Easy Tennis System scores an averge of 3.44, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Easy Tennis System scores 61.16/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.easytennissystem.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: easytennissystem.com you’ll also be taken through to easytennissystem.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)